Please take note of these guidelines so that we all stay safe:
- Each venue will have a strict limit on the number of participants as the four square metre rule per person needs to be strictly observed. The venue/course limit will be noted next to the name of the course.
- Each course or presentation will need to be pre-booked either by phone or email – sorry, no booking, no entry!
- On arrival you will need to (1) Have your temperature taken before entering. If your temperature is above 37degrees you will not be able to attend; (2) Complete an attendance sheet with your name and phone number.
- Hot water facilities for drinks are now usable at some venues although washing up isn’t allowed. U3A will supply paper cups or you can BYO cup/mug. Alternatively it’s BYO coffee/tea – please take your empties with you.
- Please practise good hand washing – additionally, hand sanitiser will be available at each venue.
- Please assist your leader by wiping down your chair/table after use – antiseptic wipes will be provided.
- Remember to maintain social distancing by keeping 1.5metres apart.
- It is recommended that members attending courses download the COVIDSafe app to their mobile phone.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, please stay home and avoid contact with others if you are feeling at all unwell.