Several wonderful bushwalks are arranged each Semester.
Full details are in the Course Book.
Bushwalks – Semester 2, 2019
We offer several wonderful Bush, Harbour, River and Coastal walks in Semester 2, 2019
Please check the Course Book for the dates and locations of bushwalksl
Leader and Bookings
Bobble Kersten is the leader and booking secretary for all bushwalks.
She can be contacted at:
Tel: 02 8854 1646
Mob: 0410 873 605
All bushwalks are medium grade.
You are responsible for your own safety on the walks.
- Bring a hat, water, lunch and block-out cream
- Wear shoes with a safe walking tread
- Layered clothing is best for walking.
- A thin inner layer is good if it gets hot, as it lets you peel off warmer outer layers.
- There can be a severe cold snap on even the hottest day.
Bring some spare warm outer layers just in case.
- Rain can sweep in during a clear and sunny day.
Make sure you carry a waterproof to protect you from unexpected rain.
The Course Book has details of the transport arrangements for each bushwalk.
- If traveling by train, we are in the third carriage
- Timetables are subject to change!
Check the Transport Info Line:
Phone 131500, or
- Call Leader for Late Program changes.
- Held last Sunday of each month