Skip to content
Welcome to U3A Harbourside North Region
The 2021 July-Dec Coursebook will soon be available
- On or soon after June 18th, you will able to read or download the Harbourside North section of the new Coursebook by clicking on the blue button labelled “Our Courses” on the left or the bottom of this page.
- If there are post-printing changes to the Coursebook program, they will be listed via the blue button labelled “Recent Updates to our Courses” on the left or the bottom of this page.
- Face-to-face courses and events will adhere to the constraints of any continuing Government or local council COVID restrictions and venue-specific restrictions. You must book to attend any course/talk/event.
Help Needed !
- Social Events: Now that we are able to meet physically once more, we are keen to increase the number of social activities where our members can get together informally just to socialise, chat, perhaps coffee or a meal. If you could spare some time to give a hand in organising such or similar events, please let me know (contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring me on 0423 835 134). We would welcome you to our team of other enthusiastic volunteers who do such valuable work in making life so enjoyable for us all.
Michael Suckling, Regional President.
Harbourside North Region
- Harbourside North Region is located on the Lower North Shore, and includes the municipalities of Mosman, North Sydney, Lane Cove, Willoughby, Hunters Hill and parts of Ryde.
- We offer courses and talks in venues at Mosman, McMahons Point, Chatswood, Lane Cove, Greenwich, Roseville, Castle Cove and Hunters Hill.
- You can see the locations of these venues here.
- Please send any comments, changes, suggestions or complaints about this webpage to email@example.com