Positions Vacant !
- U3A at the Dougherty Community Centre, Chatswoood
- We are looking for new “Booking Secretaries”.
- Their tasks are to assist U3A members to register attendance at particular course presentations.
- For this purpose they provide their email address and phone number in the U3A Coursebook and website, and they may also assist presenters on the day.
- To talk more about the important role of Booking Secretaries, please contact Ursula, Venue Co-Coordinator, Dougherty Community Centre
- at (home) 9955-7628 or 0407- 995-528
- or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
July 2019 newsletter now available
The new Coursebook, with details of all courses, talks and events for July 2019 to December 2019 is now available…
Computer Education Unit at McMahons Point
Computer courses for small groups are held at our McMahon’s Point venue where everyone is welcome but please book in early to avoid disappointment. Half day courses are held for iPhones, iPads and Facebook. There are various Windows courses. New courses are frequently added.
Click here to see the latest courses available.
More information about Harbourside North’s courses…
You can read more about some of Harbourside North’s talks and courses here, including…
- Poetry Writing at McMahons Point,
- Book Club at The Manors of Mosman,
- Mondays in Mosman, and
- our discussion groups
Please send any comments, changes, suggestions or complaints about this webpage to email@example.com