Welcome to Harbourside North Region
- Zoom courses will soon begin again. We expect to announce the initial Zoom program in mid-January 2021 and it will be published on this website (Zoom courses will not be listed in the new 2021 Coursebook).
- Face-to-face courses and events will soon begin again, adhering to the constraints of any continuing Government COVID restrictions and venue-specific restrictions.
- Details of face-to-face courses and events are in the new 2021 Coursebook, which in mid-January 2021 will be –
- mailed to members who have previously agreed to pay an extra $10 fee with their membership, and
- emailed in PDF format to all members, and
- published on this website in both PDF format and in an easily-readable webpage format.
- While we have been unable to continue with our usual face-to-face programs, many of our members have been enjoying presentations by Zoom. Although we are all hoping that we will be able to return to our favourite venues in 2021, we have had many requests to also continue with a Zoom program. We do recognize that Zoom suits some people and would really like to provide a Zoom program for those members BUT…. that will need a volunteer to be the Zoom coordinator. The coordinator will be responsible for generating the program of weekly, fortnightly or monthly presentations and hosting the Zoom sessions (using a licence that would be paid for by U3A). Could that be you? If you are interested in discussing this, please contact Michael at email@example.com or Rosemarie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our “Get to know your iPad/iPhone” session at McMahons Point has been popular in the past. Unfortunately our great volunteer who ran this session is no longer available. So we’re looking for a replacement for first semester 2021. Could that be you? If so, please contact Rosemarie at email@example.com. If you’d like to know more about what is involved, please contact Fay at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send any comments, changes, suggestions or complaints about this webpage to email@example.com