Welcome to Harbourside North Region
- The list of currently available online talks now includes talks up to the beginning of December.
- The September News Bulletin has been emailed to all members
- you can also read it here => September Bulletin
- Some face-to-face (physical) events have resumed at Mosman Art Gallery.
- See details here => Face-to-face events details
- While we have been unable to continue with our usual face-to-face programs, many of our members have been enjoying presentations by Zoom. Although we are all hoping that we will be able to return to our favourite venues in 2021, we have had many requests to also continue with a Zoom program. We do recognize that Zoom suits some people and would really like to provide a Zoom program for those members BUT…. that will need a volunteer to be the Zoom coordinator. The coordinator will be responsible for generating the program of weekly, fortnightly or monthly presentations and hosting the Zoom sessions (using a licence that would be paid for by U3A). Could that be you? If you are interested in discussing this, please contact Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org or Rosemarie at email@example.com.
- Our “Get to know your iPad/iPhone” session at McMahons Point has been popular in the past. Unfortunately our great volunteer who ran this session is no longer available. So we’re looking for a replacement for first semester 2021. Could that be you? If so, please contact Rosemarie at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’d like to know more about what is involved, please contact Fay at email@example.com
Please send any comments, changes, suggestions or complaints about this webpage to firstname.lastname@example.org