Welcome to U3A Harbourside North Region
The 2022 Coursebook (Jul-Dec) of talks and events is now available.
Click here to read or download (10 pages if printed) ==>2022 Jul-Dec HSN Coursebook
(The all-region Jul-Dec 2022 Coursebook (in PDF format – about 68 pages) is also now available on the main Sydney U3A webpage.)
Please note that there will inevitably be additions/cancellations to the published program. You can check for the latest changes to the program by clicking the large blue button labelled “Current Course Changes” on the left or at the bottom of this page.
Special future event
The 2023 Literary Festival will be held at the historic Carrington Hotel in Katoomba on 15th-17th February 2023. Click here for more details ==> Literary Festival
NSW Government regulations applying now to our events are :
● You are not required to be fully vaccinated or carry vaccination evidence
● Covid check is no longer required
● Face masks are not required
But because we have to abide by the rules of each venue, and the willingness of the leaders to participate under these conditions, the following will apply:
1. Entry to classes will depend upon the rules of the venue, and
2. If a course leader is unwilling to conduct a class without mask wearing or evidence of vaccination, the class will be unable to go ahead.
This is most unlikely to happen, but it is something we cannot control.
ZOOM talks in 2022
- Many ZOOM talks are planned. The complete program is published in the 2022 Coursebook in the printed copies and in the PDF version downloadable from this website and, for the most up-to-date information, please refer to the “Our Zoom Courses” button at the left or the bottom of this page.
- Additional ZOOM talks may be scheduled after publication of the Coursebook. Please refer to this page, to the pages of other regions of Sydney U3A, and to the main U3A Sydney homepage for the latest information about any changes or additions to the ZOOM program.
Help Needed !
Social Events: When the time comes in which we are able to meet physically once more, we are keen to increase the number of social activities where our members can get together informally just to socialise, chat, perhaps coffee or a meal. If you could spare some time to give a hand in organising such or similar events, please let me know (contact me at email@example.com or ring me on 0423 835 134). We would welcome you to our team of other enthusiastic volunteers who do such valuable work in making life so enjoyable for us all.
Michael Suckling, Regional President.
Please send any comments, changes, suggestions or complaints about this webpage to Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org