September – What’s Happening?
3.9.20 GWR’s picnic at Nurragingy Reserve, Doonside.
‘…a friend or two and a barbeque…’ among the gum trees!
More picnics planned – watch this space!
- Resumption of face-to face meetings postponed. Details – GWR Face-to-Face Meetings
- Due to family concerns, Colin Smith resigned as GWR President. Vice President Linley Bartlett will fill in for Colin until the end of the year.
- Welcome to the GWR Committee – Diane Paterson who is taking over the role of Treasurer until the end of 2020.
- Welcome also to new Committee Member Carol Limbo.
- Ian Keith suggests a visit to one of his favourite places – Nurragingy Reserve, Blacktown.Click Nurragingy Reserve – Ian Keith for information and Slideshow for a virtual wander through the trees.
- Slow T.V. has arrived! Many thanks to Ian Keith for uploading the following video. Unlikely to travel on the new Metro?Click here to ride the rails from Kellyville to Rouse Hill.
*Magic Moments in Opera!
Peter Anderson’s New Course is coming soon!
- Share in Peter’s enjoyment of beautiful music. His sessions will include discussions on overtures, the chorus, ballet in opera, great operatic scenes and great bravo/brava moments.
- Interested? Contact Course Coordinator Sue Bailey : firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the meantime, read Peter’s submission in the GWN September 2020