Endeavour (Southern) Region U3A Newsletters
Endeavour Regional News Letter
(Formerly the YELLOW SHEET)
|Course Leaders: Please read this to your class
LEADERS – Attendance Sheets
- All attendance sheets for classes in session 1 should now have been forwarded to Ted Watson.
- Female toilets upstairs at the Cronulla School of Arts, will be closed at the end of semester 1 and start of semester 2 2019. The work will be done during the school holidays between 8 and 19 July 2019. The female toilet downstairs can be used if required.
MEMBERS: Dates for your Diary
- A Showcase to celebrate U3A Endeavour Regions 30th Anniversary is being organised for Friday 26th July at Cronulla Central 2-4pm. RSVP required by 12th July to email@example.com.
- The next 5th Tuesday Occasional Lecture will be held on 30 July 2019 at Club on East in Sutherland with a 30am Start. Speaker will be David White talking on “revisiting Vietnam”.
- Members should check the Endeavour Regional Website for all current information on courses and other activities. It is extremely well presented and well worth a regular visit at; http://sydneyu3a.org/Sydney-u3a/regions/endeavour-southern/.
LEADERS – Procedures to follow
- Leaders to ensure that you read the newsletter to members each month as not all members receive it by email.
- Forward attendance sheets promptly to Ted Watson at the end of each semester.
- Ensure that all members, especially new members, are aware of evacuation procedures.
- Please check that attendees at classes are financial.
- Activity Sheet needs to be updated regularly. This has implications re insurance cover.
- Ensure that all housekeeping matters are attended to at each venue after each meeting.
- Consider sending a report about your group’s activities, preferably with photograph if possible, emailed direct to Sue MacDonald the website coordinator on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Leaders using the School of Arts Theatrette need to ensure Lap Tops and/or the computer are powered down properly before powering down projector. Also remember to only use the light switch outside the Theatrette to turn off the lights when leaving. Do not use the light switch inside the Theatrette as this makes it impossible to find this light switch in the dark.
NEXT MEETING: 2nd August 2019 – Cronulla School of Arts Activity Room at 10am
All members welcome to attend
Return to Endeavour’s Main Page
01 U3A Endeavour Newsletter Feb 2018
08 U3A Endeavour Newsletter September 2017
07 U3A Endeavour Newsletter August 2017
06 U3A Endeavour Newsletter July 2017
04 U3A Endeavour Newsletter May 2017
03 U3A Endeavour Newsletter April 2017
02 U3A Endeavour Newsletter March 2017
01 U3A Endeavour Newsletter Feb 2017
11 U3A Endeavour Newsletter Dec 2016
10 U3A Endeavour Newsletter Nov 2016
09 U3A Endeavour Newsletter Oct 2016
08 U3A Endeavour Newsletter Sep 2016
07 U3A Endeavour Newsletter Aug 2016
06 U3A Endeavour Newsletter July 2016
05 U3A Endeavour Newsletter June 2016
04 U3A Endeavour Newsletter May 2016
03 U3A Endeavour Newsletter April 2016
02 U3A Endeavour Newsletter Mar 2016
01 U3A Endeavour Newsletter Feb 2016
Return to Endeavour’s Main Page