Northern Beaches Courses
We welcome you to come and share the journey of life long learning with us.
We have a diverse selection of courses which can be viewed in the 2019 Semester 2 Course Book (July to December). To assist your course planning it may be helpful to download/print the following calendars:
- Planning Calendar for Semester 2, 2019 and Semester 1, 2020;
- Weekly Calendar of Northern Beaches courses.
You may also be interested to view the 2019 Semester 1 Course Book (January to June).
Our Lecture Series (no bookings required)
Tuesdays at The Tramshed – Page 48
Lakeview Room, Tramshed Arts and Community Centre, 1395A Pittwater Road, Narrabeen, 11.00am-1:00pm
First Tuesday of each month
Dates: 6 August, 3 September, 1 October, 5 November, 3 December
Outstanding Topics and Speakers – Page 49
Newport Community Centre, 11-13 The Boulevard (off Barrenjoey Road), 1.30-3.30pm
Fourth Tuesday of each month (no school holidays)
Dates: 23 July, 27 August, 24 September, 22 October, 26 November
Wednesday Afternoon at Newport – Pages 48 and 49
Newport Community Centre, 11-13 The Boulevard (off Barrenjoey Road),1.30-3.30pm
First Wednesday of each month (no school holidays)
Dates: 3 July, 7 August, 4 September, 6 November, 4 December
Fridays in the Forest – Page 46
Lionel Watts Community Centre, 93-95 Blackbutts Road,
Frenchs Forest, 10.00am-12:00pm
Last Friday of each month
Dates: 26 July, 30 August, 27 September, 25 October, 29 November
A friendly reminder
- Please don’t forget to wear your membership lanyard and quote your membership number when booking and attending courses.
- If you have booked into a course and later decide not to proceed, please advise the booking person so that others on a waiting list may attend.
- As a courtesy to your course leader/presenter and fellow members, please remember to switch off, or silence, your phone during meetings and presentations.
Whilst every effort is made by our volunteer management to remind you to renew your membership, occasionally (due to an incorrect email address or similar issue) the renewal notice goes astray. Please check the renewal date on your membership card to see when your payment is due and take action if you haven’t received your reminder.
If your membership lapses by non-renewal it means having to pay the joining fee again in order to re-join.
You can join, renew and update your details here.