Sydney U3A – 2021 Course Booking Overview
Sydney U3A uses MyU3A as its computer system to record membership information and allow online booking.
- New members can use MyU3A via the internet to join Sydney U3A.
- Existing members can use MyU3A to renew their membership or update their details.
- MyU3A also includes a course booking system. This is operating successfully in over twenty U3As in Australia.
How to book
Booking via MyU3A is simple and very straightforward. It starts at your normal login.
- Click -> Member Login to go to the login page on MyU3A.
- Enter your Member ID and Password, then click on Log In
- The Membership Status 2021 page opens.
Click on the Classes 2021 button near the bottom of the page.
- The Class Status 2021 Page opens
Optionally select the Day(s) and/or am/pm,
then click Classes 2021 at the bottom of the page
- The All Classes 2021 page opens
Choose your desired courses.
Need help? Click -> Course Booking Guide to open a PDF guide for the MyU3A booking system.
How to attend Zoom courses
Need help? Click -> Zoom User Guide to open an online guide for participating in Sydney U3A Zoom sessions.
For security reasons, logon details of the Zoom meetings will not be included in electronic newsletters. Members who have enrolled in Zoom based courses via MyU3A will receive an email from the site with the logon details at least two hours before the meeting.