2020 Course Booking Pilot
Sydney U3A uses the online membership joining and renewals component of the MyU3A system.
Another component is its online course booking system which is operating successfully in over twenty U3As in Australia. Sydney U3A is undertaking a pilot scheme for online bookings during Semester 1, 2020.
Selected courses in Semester 1, 2020 are part of the pilot scheme.
City & Inner West
– Event March 31 – Paddington Art Crawl page 11
Endeavour – Four courses:
– Brain Games at Cronulla, page 27
– Solving Cryptic Crosswords – Intermediate at Cronulla page 27
– Solving Cryptic Crosswords – Intermediate at Gymea page 29
– Discussion Group at South Hurstville, page 30.
Greater West – Three courses and one series:
– Australia: Its History, People, Events and Places at Blacktown page 32
– Mandarin Pies at Parramatta page 33
– Our Words at Parramatta page 33
– Series of Talks at Parramatta (Swinburne University of Technology) page 33
– Series of talks at Watermark Retirement Village page 36
– Series of Talks at Hunters Hill (C A Fairland Hall) page 40
– Friday Films At Castlecove page 37
Northern Beaches – Two courses:
– Balance ‘n’ Bones at North Curl Curl page 52
– Singing for the Joy of Singing at Warriewood page 54
– Truth in History at Turramurra page 62
We encourage members to book events/courses in the pilot scheme online. Online booking is simple and very straightforward starting at your normal login. Click on Member Login to go to the login page on MyU3A
Should help be needed there is a detailed guide for members. Click on Course Booking Guide to open the guide.
Hint 1: MyU3A works with courses/classes which are identified by Course Number – Class Number. For example 10-01. This is initially confusing in the Course/class list being displayed for online booking which looks similar to this:
The “3-01” represents course/class number, “2019” is the year for the course/class, “Tue” is the day (in green) and “6/8‑13/8” represents the dates in August for the course/class. The “3‑01 2019” does NOT mean 3 Jan 2019.