Sydney University of the Third Age (Sydney U3A) offers hundreds of intellectually stimulating courses, across seven regions of metropolitan Sydney and across a wide spectrum including the arts, sciences, history, leisure, language, computing and fitness.
There are no prerequisites, no exams and no qualifications awarded. If you are retired or semi-retired and enjoy learning and meeting like-minded people, become a member of the U3A family and participate in our activities. Members can attend any course, talk or event in any region provided there is space.
Semester 2 Course Book now online
Check the Zoom presentations and upcoming Events listing from the top menu
Courses and presentations
- Find face-to-face presentations and courses, by clicking or tapping on the blue button labelled “Course Book” on the left or the bottom of this page.
- To find courses delivered online via Zoom, click or tap on the menu bar at the top of the page to see a summary of courses across all regions.
- Bookings are essential to secure your place in both face-to-face and online courses
- The course book with details of all our courses, talks and events is published twice a year and a link to the PDF on this website is emailed to members
- Click here for more information on how we are safeguarding your health during CoVid
Click here to keep up to date with the latest news, stories and pictures from members and leaders on our Facebook page. Be part of our growing community.
Sydney U3A Central Office Address
Suite 10.2, St Martin’s Tower, 31 Market St, Sydney, 2000
Telephone: 02 9267 9056
Hours 10:00 am – 1:00 pm Monday to Friday