Several wonderful bushwalks are arranged each Semester.
Full details are in the Course Book.
Bushwalks – Semester 1, 2018
We offer several wonderful Bush, Harbour, River and Coastal walks in Semester 1, 2018.
- Sunday 25 February – Fairy Meadow to Wollongong
- Sunday 18 March – Freshwater to Long Reef Beach
- Sunday 29 April – Rhodes to Cabarita
- Sunday 27 May – Chowder Bay to Zoo
- Sunday 24 June – Katoomba to Echo Point
Leader and Bookings
Bobble Kersten is the leader and booking secretary for all bushwalks.
She can be contacted at:
Tel: 02 8854 1646
Mob: 0410 873 605
All walks are medium grade bushwalks.
You are responsible for your own safety on the walks.
- Bring a hat, water, lunch and block-out cream
- Wear shoes with a safe walking tread
- Layered clothing is best for walking.
- A thin inner layer is good if it gets hot, as it lets you peel off warmer outer layers.
- There can be a severe cold snap on even the hottest day. Bring some spare warm outer layers just in case.
- Rain can sweep in during a clear and sunny day. Make sure you carry a waterproof to protect you from unexpected rain.
The Course Book has details of the transport arrangements for each bushwalk.
- If traveling by train, we are in the third carriage
- Timetables are subject to change!
Check the Transport Info Line:
Phone 131500, or
- Call Leader for Late Program changes.
- Held last Sunday of each month