What is the Third Age?
- Our first age is childhood
- Our second age is career and parenting
- Our third age is active retirement
What’s on offer?
- Sydney U3A offers a program of hundreds of courses, lectures, and presentations
- The topics cover a wide range that reflects the interests of members
- We have two semesters each year
- Check our current Course Book
What do we do?
- U3A members share knowledge and experience through a vast variety of courses
- Some of our members are presenters, others are students, while some are both
- All course presenters are volunteers, sharing the gems of their profession and interests
Who can join?
- If you are no longer working full time you are eligible
- There is no minimum or maximum age
- There is no requirement for prior qualifications
Where are we?
- Sydney U3A covers the greater Sydney metropolitan area
- Courses are run at venues across the entire area
- We are divided into seven regions, based on postcode
- Our central office is at 36 Carrington Street, Sydney